Salve Taco,

 I'm using m-bib, with

\setupbibtex[database=literatur,sort=author]
\setuppublications[sort=bbl,refcommand=authoryear,numbering=yes]

This leads to three problems:

 First, I do have entries such as

@Misc{Wikipedia,
  key =          {Wikipedia},
  title =        {Wikipedia, the free online encyclopedia},
  howpublished = {\gotoURL{http://wikipedia.com}}
}

with no year entry, and this comes out as "Wikipedia ()". I think the parens should only be used if the year is nonempty.

Second, I getempty entries in my list of references, which do get a number. Also, the first 20 numbers are printed in red, while the subsequent entries are in black. I know this is a vague description, I haven't been able to analyze it in more detail yet. Just wanted to let you know.

Third, I have entries in my bibliography where the authors are listed
with their family names only. This causes spurious commas in the list
of references. I'll probably add initials and/or chrisitan names where I know them, but I think m-bib should support these entries.

@inproceedings{corless97sequence,
author = "Corless and Jeffrey and Knuth",
title = {{A Sequence of Series for the Lambert {W} Function}},
booktitle = "{ISSAC}: Proceedings of the {ACM} {SIGSAM} International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation (formerly {SYMSAM}, {SYMSAC}, {EUROSAM}, {EUROCAL}) (also sometimes in cooperation with the Symbolic and Algebraic Manipulation Groupe in Europe ({SAME}))",
year = "1997",
url = "citeseer.ist.psu.edu/corless97sequence.html" }

As an aside: Does m-bib provide a way of including page numbers etc. in the citation? (For authoryear style, this would be overkill, but for other styles, I think "[233, p. 40]" to be pretty readable and helpful.)

regards and keep up the good work,
        Christopher