Am 01.07.22 um 09:33 schrieb Hans Hagen via ntg-context:
On 7/1/2022 9:02 AM, Taco Hoekwater via ntg-context wrote:
Well,

Hans had been complaining about networksolutions not allowing him to move the domain away from them, so I guess this was to be expected.
indeed, and transfer is pending for ages now ... looks liek they don't like to transfer

make me wonder if we should just ditch that domain and stick to the nl one only, saves money too

Well, we must change a lot of dead links on the wiki now.

Taco, can you automate it? Otherwise I’ll start...

Hraban