On 7/1/2022 10:24 AM, Taco Hoekwater via ntg-context wrote:

On 1 Jul 2022, at 09:46, Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context
<ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:

Am 01.07.22 um 09:33 schrieb Hans Hagen via ntg-context:
On 7/1/2022 9:02 AM, Taco Hoekwater via ntg-context wrote:
Well,

Hans had been complaining about networksolutions not allowing him to move the
domain away from them, so I guess this was to be expected.
indeed, and transfer is pending for ages now ... looks liek they don't like to
transfer
make me wonder if we should just ditch that domain and stick to the nl one
only, saves money too

Well, we must change a lot of dead links on the wiki now.

Taco, can you automate it? Otherwise I’ll start...

I do not know of a clean way to automate that. It may be possible, but then it
is outside of my knowledge set. So yeah, by hand.

i'll try again to transfer but it might take days ... tried it many times but we'll see it it works this time