Well, we must change a lot of dead links on the wiki now.

Taco, can you automate it? Otherwise I’ll start...

I do not know of a clean way to automate that. It may be possible, but then it
is outside of my knowledge set. So yeah, by hand.

This might work

    https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Special:ReplaceText

but I don't have the permissions to use it. I have no idea if it will work, but it looks like both of you (Hraban and Taco) are administrators and thus have requisite permissions to test it.

-- Max