Hi all,

I have installed the LinLibertine and Junicode fonts on Linux Ubuntu,
minimal tex version. They only work if I comment out the lines
concerning the Bold versions of the fonts in my type-scripts. With
those lines, the error is:

ConTeXt  ver: 2007.01.23 13:32 MKII  fmt: 2007.2.4  int: english/english

! Font \*MyJunicode7ptrmbfrm*:=[Junicode-Bold at 7.0pt not loadable:
Metric (TF
M) file not found.
<to be read again>
                    \relax
\xxdododefinefont ...tspec {#4}\newfontidentifier
                                                   \let
\localrelativefontsiz...

\dodosettextfamilyB ...amily \fontsize \endcsname
                                                   \else \ifcsname
\fontclass...

\dosettextfamily ...ttextfamily \scriptscriptfont
                                                   \let \fontbody
\scriptface...
<inserted text> ...y \c!tf \dosettextfamily \c!bf
                                                   \dosettextfamily
\c!sl \do...

\synchronizetext ...athfonts \the \textstrategies
                                                   \fi
l.4 \setupbodyfont[MyJunicode,12pt]
The lines I had to comment out are:
\definefontsynonym [Junicode-Bold] [texnansi-Junicode-Bold]
[encoding=texnansi]
and
\definefontsynonym [SerifBold] [Junicode-Bold]

The fact that the problem occurs with two different fonts and type-
scripts should exclude a typo.
Thanks for your help, Jörg