Am 2008-04-14 um 22:26 schrieb luigi scarso:

>> I've seen in core-lst
> % \setuplist
> %   [section]
> %   [alternative=MyListItem,
> %    after=\blank,
> %    before=\blank]
> %
> % \definelistplacement[MyListItem][none]#1#2#3%
> %   {(#1) (#2) (#3)}
>
> Maybe this can help you ?

I guess not - these 3 parameters are AFAIK part no., title and page
no., and it's called "automatically" for the ToC entry, so I don't
know how I could replace #2 with "<author>: #2"

i.e. "alternative" in \setuplist is only for defining a different
format for the ToC line, not for changing the *content* of it.

Probably I must utilize that, too, but it doesn't solve my problem on
its own.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---