Am 2008-04-15 um 10:03 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:
> Try this.
>
> \unprotect
>
> \resetvalue{\??sw\v!chapter}
>
> \startsetups chapter:list
>
>   \doifsomething{\sectionworldparameter\c!author}
>     {\expanded{\writetolist[\v!chapter]
>       {\sectionworldparameter\c!author:\space
>        \sectionworldparameter\c!text}{}}}
>
>   \def\ChapterSubTitle{\sectionworldparameter\c!subtitle}
>
> \stopsetups
>
> \setupsectionworld
>   [chapter]
>   [setups={chapter:list},
>    author=]
>
> \def\ChapterCommand#1#2%
>   {\vbox{#2\crlf\ChapterSubTitle}}
>
> \let\ChapterSubTitle\relax
>
> \protect
>
> \setuphead
>   [chapter]
>   [incrementnumber=no,
>    command=\ChapterCommand]
>
> \starttext
> \completecontent
> \startsectionworld[chapter][author=Hans,text=Chapter
> One,subtitle=The Beginning]
> \startsectionworld[chapter][author=Tom,text=Chapter
> Two,subtitle=The End]
> \stopsectionworld
> \stopsectionworld
> \stoptext

Interesting idea, thank you very much!

Never heard about sectionworld before - ConTeXt's sources still
aren't my usual bedtime reading.

I just managed to add outputting the author (not only in the ToC)...

Could you please show me how to set also the header to "Author: Title"?

BTW: Just added rsyncing luaTeX binaries to my daily update script,
format generation went through, will try more tomorrow...
(Thanks Mojca, Wolfgang, Hans, Taco, Luigi etc. so far!)

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/