Am 2008-04-17 um 15:42 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:
> Do you have any suggestions about how to reduce the number of files in
> some sensible way?

I don't use gnuplot, but it's the same problem with lilypond - lots
of files cluttering my project directory.

It would be a good solution if we could write all those temp files to
a configurable directory (that one can delete or not).
The problem is probably that our client app (gnuplot, lilypond) or at
least ConTeXt's "has changed" testing depends on that files.
If you find a solution for gnuplot I'd like to copy it for lilypond.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/