Hello Mojca,

I seem to have run into the same or similar problems as Otared Kavian.

I followed the instructions on the ConTeXt wiki, but the command

''luatools --generate'' gives the error message:

'LuaTools | error unable to identify cnf file

LuaTools | error unable to identify cnf file

LuaTools | no cnf files found (TEXMFCNF may not be set/known)

LuaTools |

LuaTools | runtime: 0.008 seconds',

regardless of the directory from which I issue the command, and though there
is a 28 KB file texmf.cnf sitting in /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf/web2c.

As you succeeded in updating ConTeXt, luatex binary and ConTeXt scripts
manually, could you please share the method with us. I for one am not
sufficiently trained in unix to go there all by myself.

(I'm working on a G4 PowerBook under OSX-10.4.11)

Thank you in advance.

Robert Blackstone