Hello,

It seem's that there's some changes on the « frenchpunctuation front »
! Thank's.

I modified my test file and ad more precise rules to the wiki :
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/frenchpunctuation
I test it with luatex 0.29 and context 2008.09.21

* Strange bug : the space After the openning quote («) is twice bigger
than the one before the closing one (»). Look at test 3
* Wolfgang change the wiki about the compose word, but using this
(with the syntax compose||word) I get an endash (–) and not the normal
sign (-). Test 5
* There should't  be space between two sign. Test 2
* The space before the footnote sign is too big (it's clearer with
othe fonts). Test 4

As usual, if you need more information, just ask !

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
[Message tapé sur un clavier Bépo : http://www.clavier-dvorak.org ]