2009/2/4 Dohyun Kim <nomosno...@gmail.com>:

> 나라의 말이 중국과 달라서 한자로는 % endline space should be honoured

This is a side effect of the font handling, I used the "hang" script which
supports only chinese and removes all spaces from the input (between
words and at the end of the line).

You get better results with "features=default" in the typescript because
the spaces remain now in the input but ConTeXt makes a line break now
only at the spaces.

ConTeXt's CJK is very limited at the moment because the rules have to be
defined (with all exceptions) and what we did in the past was to add them
piecewise and many things are missing.

> Korean orthography has rules of
> where spaces should be inserted and where not.
> So here I proofread Korean texts provided by Wolfgang.

I would be better you can provide us better examples, copy and past
from other texts is not the best solution.

Wolfgang