2009/2/4 Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com>:
> 2009/2/4 Dohyun Kim <nomosno...@gmail.com>:
>
>> 나라의 말이 중국과 달라서 한자로는 % endline space should be honoured
>
> This is a side effect of the font handling, I used the "hang" script which
> supports only chinese and removes all spaces from the input (between
> words and at the end of the line).
>
> You get better results with "features=default" in the typescript because
> the spaces remain now in the input but ConTeXt makes a line break now
> only at the spaces.

Yes! Much better with default features. Only missing is
allowing line break between characters.

On the other hand, as script tag "hang" denotes "Hangul"
according to opentype specification, it would be confusing
to use this name for Chinese typesetting.  See:
http://www.microsoft.com/typography/otspec/scripttags.htm

> I would be better you can provide us better examples, copy and past
> from other texts is not the best solution.

The example provided by Wolfgang and corrected by me seems to be
sufficient for simple testing.  It contains Hangul, Chinese characters,
parentheses, commas, and Latin fullstops.
Only Latin words are missing; so how about this?

    나라의 말이 중국과 달라서 한자(chinese characters)로는

Following link is the result compiled with latex under [a5paper] option:
http://people.ktug.or.kr/~nomos/mine/koreantypesettingwithlatex.png

Dohyun Kim