Hi Mojca,

I recommend we wait until the issue with executables referenced in my previous post is resolved. We are talking about a problem with texexec.bat, and I have a feeling that texexec.exe may behave differently, once I can execute it. (Tell Hans to test it on Vista, as he seemed to jump to the conclusion that I was using XP).

However, my setups have been transferred directly from my iMac, and the test document compiles using gwTeX and an 18-month old version of Context.

Christopher