Hi Mojca,

Yes, I forgot to mention that I copied all files to the Desktop (including the tfm and the typescript) and got the same error with texexec.bat.

Also I last had Context working on this PC in May, and the file compiled fine. However, I removed MikTeX 2.7 shortly after that (which was broken) and have been unable to use Context since. Not a problem, as I have a working setup on my Mac, but there is very little reason to upgrade the Mac, as everything I need currently works.

Christopher