Am 20.01.10 08:58, schrieb Marius:
Hello all,

I add my questions regarding simplefonts to this thread too.
How to enable em dash and en dash? It looks like I need to set tlig to
yes, but with heading pasted below, the --- is not interpreted as em
dash.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\usemodule[simplefonts]
\setmainfont[Times New Roman][script=latin, texligatures=yes]
\setmainfont[Times New Roman][mode=node]

It's a problem with the font as you can see in this example:

\definefontfeature[default][default][mode=node] % mode=base works

\definefont[times][name:timesnewroman*default]

\starttext

\times text---text

\stoptext

\setsansfont[Arial Unicode MS]
\setmonofont[Courier New]

\setupbodyfont[10pt]
Can you use the module options to change the font size.

\usemodule[simplefonts][size=10pt]

or

\setupsimplefonts[size=10pt]

Wolfgang