On 3-12-2010 10:31, Peter Münster wrote:
On Fri, Dec 03 2010, Renaud AUBIN wrote:

I can either help or port if needed…

Yes, that would be really great!! Thank you!
In the meantime, I'll work with an older version.
(no time to learn lpeg now...)

fyi: the name should be more explicit, like v-c-variant-xxx or so as the can be multiple solutions; the shorter v-*.lua and v-parsed-*.lua names are reserved for core lexers (on my agenda is to do some c lexing as part of cweb lexing) .