Work in progress… I hope to deliver something operational at the end of
this weekend or sometime in the next week.
The "not-so-temporary" name is u-pretty-c.lua and u-pretty-c.mkiv
according to Hans's recommandations:
"Now, additional pretty printers can be plugged in as well (there is a
register function for that) and can have names not starting with v-.
Even better, they can be regular user modules, so in your case
u-pretty-ra-xml.tex or so will do."

FYI, the port of the previously submitted pret-xml.lua (now
u-pretty-ra-xml, based on the new pp structure) is in progress…
u-pretty-ra-xml is, in my POV, too complicated to be used as a decent
use case to rewrite the wiki page related to Pretty Printing but
u-pretty-c will certainly be a good candidate…

Renaud