On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 10:39, Ulrike Fischer wrote: > > It seems to work if I move texmfcnf.lua to texmf-local (even > unchanged it had an immediate effect: nothing worked anymore, until > I run a "mtxrun --generate" ;-).) > > Now I have to find out, where to store the files so that both > context and latex can use them.
If LaTeX needs a modified setup, you need to copy and adapt texmf.cnf (like for MKII). Mojca (No, I admit that I didn't test if texmf.cnf in texmf-local works, but I would find it at least a bit weird if it texmf-local would be hardcoded into kpathsea.) ___________________________________________________________________________________ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki! maillist : email@example.com / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net archive : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/ wiki : http://contextgarden.net ___________________________________________________________________________________