On 09/27/2011 11:40 PM, Ondřej Hošek wrote:
On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 23:21, Thomas A. Schmitz
<thomas.schm...@uni-bonn.de>  wrote:
How did you obtain the module?

sh first-setup.sh --context=beta --fonts=all --modules=all --goodies=all

Just did a clean installation using this command; the problem's still
there. I should probably mention that I only tried mkiv.

Bizarre, I just checked, you must have the same version I have, and I just upgraded to the latest beta; everything works fine here. Can you send me (via private mail) the full log and/or terminal output of your aborted run?

Thomas