On 13-12-2011 13:08, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
For a book of fairy tales, I used (working!):
So, what’s the preferred way to get dropped capitals / initials?
I’d like to wikify that, since it seems nowhere documented.

Initials have been rewritten (they also no longer pick up an argument which is more robust). The old macros will probably be removed (or end up in a module).

\setupinitial[font=Bold at 48pt,state=start]

\starttext

    \placeinitial \input tufte

    \placeinitial \input ward