Am 2011-12-13 um 13:28 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:

\setupbodyfont[pagella]

\setupinitial
 [color=red]

\starttext
\placeinitial Once upon a time... \input tufte
\stoptext

Grmbl, I would have sworn that didn’t work before! But it does. Thank you!

Am 2011-12-13 um 13:38 schrieb Hans Hagen:

Initials have been rewritten (they also no longer pick up an argument which is more robust). The old macros will probably be removed (or end up in a module).

\setupinitial[font=Bold at 48pt,state=start]

Ok, but how can I set the font size relative to bodyfontsize/ baselineskip?

"state=start" doesn’t seem necessary, it works without.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/