On 8-5-2012 19:19, Marco wrote:
On 2012-05-08 Hans Hagen<pra...@wxs.nl>  wrote:

On 8-5-2012 19:01, Marco wrote:
On 2012-05-05 Hans Hagen<pra...@wxs.nl>   wrote:

Did I?

My bad ;)

This code fails:

\defineMPinstance [mympinstance] [metafun] [textcolor=red]

\starttext

\startMPcode
        draw textext("some text") ;
\stopMPcode

\startMPcode{mympinstance}
        draw textext("some text") ;
\stopMPcode

\stoptext

Marco

It works here.

Fails here, source and log are attached.

ok, can you add this to cont-new.mkiv (after \unprotect):

\def\m_meta_colo_initializations{%
    vardef OverlayLineColor=\MPcolor{\overlaylinecolor} enddef;
    vardef OverlayColor=\MPcolor{\overlaycolor} enddef;
}

I have that in my local experimental code. It has to do with the fact that mp's color spaces are not compatible with each other. As I've used that patch for quite a while now I could probably move it to the core.

Maybe more users can test this.