On 05-06-13 12:38, Sietse Brouwer wrote:
Sander wrote:
The inkscape command works okay from the command line.
Thanks for checking this! Hmm, so Inkscape is not the problem... Does
ConTeXt still fail to include the picture when you make a minimal
document containing only some text and the problematic SVG?

Should I upload the SVG and manual PDF output somewhere?
Yes, if you could, that would be appreciated.
Here is the PDF converted by hand from the SVG:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BynsKFwk6jYJQlMxR3paNW0zS2s/edit?usp=sharing

I can upload the SVG in the evening, if you need it. I guess that is not useful because Inkscape can convert the SVG to PDF, it is just that ConTeXt does not include the graphic.
Cheers,
Sietse