On 10/17/2016 07:31 PM, Csikos Bela wrote:
> Pablo Rodriguez írta:
>> [...]
>> BTW, font (and language) commands are switches, so they don’t require
>> text enclosed in parentheses (such as \emph{} in LaTeX). I would
>> discourage the use of \tfn, but you’re on your own.
>
> Do you mean it's better to use e.g. {\bf some text} then \bf{some text}?

No, I mean that {\bf text} is the only way of using it (afaIk, this is
TeX). See the code:

    \starttext
    \bf{text} tesafe
    \stoptext

All text in the sample is in bold font.

> [...]
> I know this. What I don't understand is that if I have the code:
>
> \starttext
> Default {\tfa Larger} {\tfx Smaller1} \\
> Default \tfa Larger \tfx Smaller2
> \stoptext
>
> then I have Smaller1 in (x) size and Smaller2 in default size. Why?
> I would expect Smaller2 to be in (x) size too (as the manual implies).

As far as I can understand, this might be a bug (or an inconsistency in
font size handling, at least). Isn’t it, Wolfgang?

I hope it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk