De : Otared Kavian
Envoyé le :dimanche 19 mars 2017 16:31
À : mailing list for ConTeXt users
Objet :[NTG-context] How to use tex.print in ctxlua

Hi,

I would like to print in a text the values of a array computed in a
\startluacode …. \stopluacode combination.
How can I do it properly? Please have a look at the example below and its
output, which is not satisfactory because the right parenthesis is separated
from the number by a space. How can I suppress this unwanted space?
For instance I get (1, 103 ) instead of (1, 103).

Thanks in advance for any help,
Best regards: OK

%%% begin ctxlua-print.tex
\starttext