Hi Aditya,

Thanks, as Thomas, Pablo and you mentioned the right way is to use context()
instead of tex.print()
Actually I just saw that one can also concatenate with context() as in:

        context("(" .. vecteurX[i] .. ", " .. vecteurY[i] .. ")\\par")

which is equivalent to
        tex.print("(" .. vecteurX[i] .. ", " .. vecteurY[i] .. ")\\par")

Best regards: OK