Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for letting me know the command string.formatters[….]. It allows to
avoid the concatenation, which is to avoid as Thomas points out.

Now that I have solved the issue with the spurious space, I have one more
question: how could one print the values (vecteuX[i],vecteurY[i]) in a
tabulated environment so that when for instance one has 15 such values, one
gets 3 lines with 5 values on each line?

Best regards: OK