Am Tue, 10 Oct 2017 11:31:15 +0200 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:

>> I can set OSFONTDIR only for context, but it would be a bit tricky.
>
> Hm, I’m used to setup/make scripts per project, setting some path works well
> with that.

The tricky part is to fit it in my current configuration system. I
share configuration between two PC and so adding things which should
have an effect only on one of them needs (due to different pathes)
always a bit thinking -- not impossible and not so difficult but a
bit tricky ;-). So adjusting a local file would be easier.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/