Hello, today I updated lmtx and on simple $ context --version I get segfault (in the same time luametatex --version works fine). Running under gdb shows me that the problem might be in one of 'realloc' calls.
The context from Context Suite (mkiv) works fine. P.S. I tested on two systems, both runs Archlinux x86_64. --- WBR, Vladimir Lomov -- Carelessly planned projects take three times longer to complete than expected. Carefully planned projects take four times longer to complete than expected, mostly because the planners expect their planning to reduce the time it takes.
Description: PGP signature
___________________________________________________________________________________ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki! maillist : firstname.lastname@example.org / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://context.aanhet.net archive : https://bitbucket.org/phg/context-mirror/commits/ wiki : http://contextgarden.net ___________________________________________________________________________________