On 9/11/2019 10:14 AM, Vladimir Lomov wrote:
so I'm sure that this is different "context"s (I'm curious why current
version of mkiv files are different but I suppose it is related to other
"system" files of context).
the lmtx files can have different solutions because luametatex has some
possibilities that luatex hasn't (yet or never will have)
Is it "safe" to simply run always
$ mtxrun --generate; context --make
after each context/lmtx update? May be one should add there commands in
'install.sh'?
normally this will happen automatically but there are rare cases when it
might fail, for instance in lmtx because there is a change in bytecode
that gets unnoticed (we use the still experimental lua 5.4 there)
Hans
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
tel: 038 477 53 69 | www.pragma-ade.nl | www.pragma-pod.nl
-----------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the
Wiki!
maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://context.aanhet.net
archive : https://bitbucket.org/phg/context-mirror/commits/
wiki : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________