On 9/10/2019 4:11 PM, Vladimir Lomov wrote:
Hello,
today I updated lmtx and on simple
$ context --version

I get segfault (in the same time luametatex --version works fine).
Running under gdb shows me that the problem might be in one of 'realloc'
calls.

The context from Context Suite (mkiv) works fine.

P.S. I tested on two systems, both runs Archlinux x86_64.
can you completely wipe the texmf-cache directory and then run

mtxrun --generate
context --make

(there is a change in bytecode that gets not automatically noticed that can give that crash)