On Tue, 10 Sep 2019, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 9/10/2019 4:11 PM, Vladimir Lomov wrote:
Hello,
today I updated lmtx and on simple
$ context --version
I get segfault (in the same time luametatex --version works fine).
Running under gdb shows me that the problem might be in one of 'realloc'
calls.
The context from Context Suite (mkiv) works fine.
P.S. I tested on two systems, both runs Archlinux x86_64.
can you completely wipe the texmf-cache directory and then run
mtxrun --generate
context --make
(there is a change in bytecode that gets not automatically noticed that
can give that crash)
I had the same issue and completely wiping the texmf-cache fixes it.
@Vladimir: If you are using the luametatex package from AUR, then the
texmf-cache is located at $HOME/.cache/luametatex.
Aditya
___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the
Wiki!
maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://context.aanhet.net
archive : https://bitbucket.org/phg/context-mirror/commits/
wiki : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________