On 9/11/2019 1:19 AM, Henri Menke wrote:
On 9/11/19 3:50 AM, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019, Hans Hagen wrote:

On 9/10/2019 4:11 PM, Vladimir Lomov wrote:
today I updated lmtx and on simple

    $ context --version

I get segfault (in the same time luametatex --version works fine).
Running under gdb shows me that the problem might be in one of 'realloc'

The context from Context Suite (mkiv) works fine.

P.S. I tested on two systems, both runs Archlinux x86_64.
can you completely wipe the texmf-cache directory and then run

mtxrun --generate
context --make

(there is a change in bytecode that gets not automatically noticed that
can give that crash)

I had the same issue and completely wiping the texmf-cache fixes it.

@Vladimir: If you are using the luametatex package from AUR, then the
texmf-cache is located at $HOME/.cache/luametatex.

I'm receiving the super helpful error message:

     ! error (lua): function call: no

there is not much context to present there as it means that deep down a bad function token is expanded, something under control of the macro package, which then has/is messed up

Maybe some sort of cache versioning is in order to at least give a better error.

for now, adding

    \let\pdfsavepos \savepos

to cont-new.mkiv seems to work ok


                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
              Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
       tel: 038 477 53 69 | www.pragma-ade.nl | www.pragma-pod.nl
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://context.aanhet.net
archive  : https://bitbucket.org/phg/context-mirror/commits/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net

Reply via email to