Hello, ** Hans Hagen [2019-09-10 17:18:45 +0200]: > On 9/10/2019 4:11 PM, Vladimir Lomov wrote: >> Hello, >> today I updated lmtx and on simple >> $ context --version >> >> I get segfault (in the same time luametatex --version works fine). >> Running under gdb shows me that the problem might be in one of 'realloc' >> calls. >> >> The context from Context Suite (mkiv) works fine. >> >> P.S. I tested on two systems, both runs Archlinux x86_64. > can you completely wipe the texmf-cache directory and then run > > mtxrun --generate > context --make > > (there is a change in bytecode that gets not automatically noticed that can > give that crash)
Yes, that "fixed" the problem, thank you.
> Hans
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
> Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
> tel: 038 477 53 69 | www.pragma-ade.nl | www.pragma-pod.nl
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov
--
Got a wife and kids in Baltimore Jack,
I went out for a ride and never came back.
Like a river that don't know where it's flowing,
I took a wrong turn and I just kept going.
Everybody's got a hungry heart.
Everybody's got a hungry heart.
Lay down your money and you play your part,
Everybody's got a hungry heart.
I met her in a Kingstown bar,
We fell in love, I knew it had to end.
We took what we had and we ripped it apart,
Now here I am down in Kingstown again.
Everybody needs a place to rest,
Everybody wants to have a home.
Don't make no difference what nobody says,
Ain't nobody likes to be alone.
-- Bruce Springsteen, "Hungry Heart"
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
___________________________________________________________________________________ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki! maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://context.aanhet.net archive : https://bitbucket.org/phg/context-mirror/commits/ wiki : http://contextgarden.net ___________________________________________________________________________________
