I use it every day on my home workstation.  I would *not* use it without
something like Classic Shell.  I have a couple of WS2012 machines at work
and I tolerate the UI, but I don't like it.  I have desktop and taskbar
shortcuts to PoSh, cmd, control panel, etc. so that I don't have to use the
idiotic new start menu very often.