As the drives in question are SSDs, they will rebuild faster than regular SATA
or SAS drives.
Still, RAID6 is better than RAID5 for timely recovery due to the above…
Regards,

ASB
http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker

Providing Expert Technology
Consulting Services for the SMB market…

GPG:860D 40A1 4DA5 3AE1 B052 8F9F 07A1 F9D6 A549 8842

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 1:26 PM, Mark Gottschalk mgo...@2roads.com