From: Mathews, James E. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 8:11 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: What do you get for Over Time

I was wondering if anyone has any policies set up for Over Time.

The reason I ask is one of the other network guys and myself have put in
about 40 hours over time this month and we receive nothing for it.

Just wondering what policies are set up at other companies to compensate for
over time.

We consistently work about 8-12 hours over a month and we get no time off or
anything for this.

Management keeps telling us it is just part of our job and we can not get
any comp time even though we are only scheduled for

40 hours a week.