ARGH...
That's what I thought. Oh well.
Thanks for confirming though.

________________________________

From: Garcia-Moran, Carlos [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 4:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Question for BES admins



No can do, passwords can be reset by the user according to the policy
you set, you can keep History and complexity etc...

 

From: David Mazzaccaro [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 4:11 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Question for BES admins

 

Right now I have an IT Policy on my BES 4.1.6 that forces a password on
all handhelds, and sets the timeout for 1 hour. 
I would also like to disable users from being able to change the
password that I've assigned to their BB device. 
Does anyone know if this is possible? 
Thanks! 

 

 
_________________________________________________________
This e-mail, including attachments, contains information that is
confidential and may be protected by attorney/client or other
privileges.
This e-mail, including attachments, constitutes non-public information
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are
not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized
use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including
attachments, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify me by e-mail reply and
delete
the original message and any attachments from your system.
_________________________________________________________


 

 


~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~
~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~

Reply via email to