1) Stop users from changing their passwords (because many forget what
they changed it to).
2) Standardizing on a single password for all BB devices
 

________________________________

From: Brian Desmond [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 8:40 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Question for BES admins



Just curious, but what's the business problem you're trying to solve
here?

 

Thanks,

Brian Desmond

[email protected]

 

c - 312.731.3132

 

From: David Mazzaccaro [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 3:11 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Question for BES admins

 

Right now I have an IT Policy on my BES 4.1.6 that forces a password on
all handhelds, and sets the timeout for 1 hour. 
I would also like to disable users from being able to change the
password that I've assigned to their BB device. 
Does anyone know if this is possible? 
Thanks! 

 

 

 

 


~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~
~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~

Reply via email to