reset the administrator password?

From: Len Hammond [mailto:lenhammo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 2:44 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Latitude access problem

That gets me in to the box but I don't seem to be able to change the password
to his account. It says that it can't do it. At least we can easily get to his
data.

Thanks for the help.

Len Hammond
CSI:Hartland
lenhamm...@gmail.com<mailto:lenhamm...@gmail.com>

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Tim Evans