Bad idea to have a node like this in Nuke.
Creates bad habits.

The whole point of node based compositing is the ease of access. When you
have things happening inside of a node it is very difficult to make
variations. You can't insert a node in the middle. Breaks the magic.

Ron Ganbar
email: ron...@gmail.com
tel: +44 (0)7968 007 309 [UK]
     +972 (0)54 255 9765 [Israel]