That's kind of my point. You'll find plenty of 'seniors' on less than 45K in small facilities in London, and yup you hit the nail on the head, people who stay in one company for a long time, get their 1-2% pay rise every year (when not in the perpetual pay freeze) and have zero concept oh how they stack up with other artists at other facilities. It's not like it used to be. It's a double edged sword where its very hard to progress unless you stick around for a bit, so you either move around, follow the money and do the shots, or stay put and try and work your way up.

But anyway... Nuke eh? ;)