true, I have seen that as well. my setup works well enough now, but I wish those thigns were easier and more intuitive.

On 25/06/14 5:57 am, Jose Fernandez de Castro wrote:
I've found that the rate channel sometimes has trouble with bounding boxes, specially when using rotoshapes to drive it. Have you tried setting the bbox to the resolution area? It's something to try, at least.