From: Howard Jones
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 2:36 PM
To: Nuke user discussion
Subject: Re: [Nuke-users] Nuke Stack Exchange Proposal

Personally I don't mind the dumb questions. I've done enough of them myself but
also I have noticed that this also helps develop a new generation (I'm getting
old) of users who have the confidence to answer these questions.

I'm for this as it is a way to spread knowledge.

What I don't like about stackoverflow is when researching something myself I
often see people berated for their question in which the berator could have
answered in less time than it took to er... berate them.

Also I have had to read all this to find out my question isn't answered.

I'm all for quality questions and I'm for not fragmenting the list, but I'm not
for having a list that discourages newbies on finding their feet in a forum.

I know I have sometimes given a short comment but it's not something I'd mean
to do.

I think quality answers are the key.

There, a reply of length that even Henrik might be proud of ;)

Howard