Well Susam I agree with you. I can dedicate some time to the POST
based authentication(something i've been working on).

Also, i've noticed there's no book about nutch, which makes things
extremely hard  if you want to dive in.  Well, I know it takes time to
do such a thing but maybe we can put our efforts to create something
closer to it.

So, here are the things I miss the most:

- Supported Solr Integration
- POST based authentication

Regards,
           Yoanis