Sishen:
I'm not very good at organizing things, but I'm looking forward to do it.
Are you a student?

Susam, would I be asking too much if I ask you to share your experiences
about how to came up with the HTTP Authentication for Nutch? I spent a
couple of days struggling with the code, but I didn't make much progress. I
guess I'm missing the big picture (something that happens quite often when
trying to extend Nutch, at least for me).