How much of a time commitment would we need to make?

Dennis

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Susam,

Good question, and I'm afraid we may be a little late:
    http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCodeMentor

I think the main problem is that nobody has time to be the mentor.

As for ideas, I think Solr integration would be very nice to have.  Solr, with
its recent support for distributed searching could possibly even become the
default searcher for Nutch, so we don't have duplicated functionality in Nutch.

If somebody volunteers to be a mentor, we can try quickly add the project
idea+mentor name to http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2008

Does any committer have time?
Andrzej BialeckiMike CafarellaJérôme CharronDoug CuttingDoğacan GüneyPiotr
KosiorowskiDennis KubesChris A. MattmannSami SirenJohn Xing

Otis