发件人: internet-dra...@ietf.org [mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org]
发送时间: 2018年3月1日 16:27
收件人: Jianglong Wang <wangjl1....@chinatelecom.cn>; Yuxiang (Yolanda)
<yolanda...@huawei.com>; Xianghaizhou (A) <xianghaiz...@huawei.com>; Paul
Congdon <paul.cong...@tallac.com>
主题: New Version Notification for draft-xiang-nvo3-geneve-packet-spray-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-xiang-nvo3-geneve-packet-spray-00.txt

has been successfully submitted by Yolanda Yu and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:              draft-xiang-nvo3-geneve-packet-spray

Revision: 00

Title:                 Packet Spraying in Geneve Overlay Network

Document date:      2018-03-01

Group:              Individual Submission

Pages:              10

Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiang-nvo3-geneve-packet-spray-00

Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiang-nvo3-geneve-packet-spray-00

Abstract:

   Congestion is the killer of low latency and high throughput. Network

   congestion occurs on the interconnection links of a data center due

   to poor traffic distribution. Load balancing technologies are used to

   solve network congestion. Packet spraying is a kind of load balancing

   technology with finer granularity. This document describes a packet

   spraying protocol in the Geneve encapsulation network[1] using a

   newly defined Geneve Option field.