The paper "On the Impact of Packet Spraying in Data Center Networks" (*) shows
impact of packet spraying with TCP and seems to show good results without the
sequence number proposed in the Internet Draft.  Can the authors comment on
that paper or on the need for the sequence number and group flow identifier,
proposed in your I-D?

How would packet spraying impact or interwork with MPTCP, multipath QUIC, or
multipath SCTP?

Section 5.3 ("TCP/UDP over Geneve") describes an optimization that avoids
sending the inner IP header.  That optimization is not specific to packet
spraying.  The optimization needs to be negotiated between the Geneve endpoints
or configured using an SDN controller, which is not mentioned in Section 5.3.
Section 5.3 should be a separate I-D.

(*) "On the Impact of Packet Spraying in Data Center Networks", Advait Dixit,
Pawan Prakash, Y. Charlie Hu, and Ramana Rao Kompella,,