Again, disingenuous.

Fiber to the Home, aka the Broadband Scandal, used taxpayer dollars as
its funding.  So the telco's say now they may not get enough profits
from the subsidy?  The dream of fiber wasn't corporate profit.  It was
about making the US competitive in the new millennium.  It was about
consumers paying for and getting the infrastructure they needed.  And
we still haven't gotten all we paid for.

What have we paid for?

Fast.  Ubiquitous.  Affordable.  Open.

Rob

http://www.multichannel.com/article/CA6316081.html?display=Breaking+News&referral=SUPP